Friday, January 1, 2010

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is

Yesterday, I did something that I've never done before: I made year end donations to the hospitals that have played a role in Jake's care and to another organization which helps families travel to Boston for the fetal cardiac intervention. I don't have a lot to offer, in fact, money is tight with the holidays and property taxes due, but it just felt like the right thing to do.

The three hospitals I donated to have all played a role in saving Jake's life:

Boston Children's Hospital Advanced Fetal Care Center - designated for Fetal Cardiac Intervention Program

Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York Pediatric Cardiology Program

Schneider's Children's Hospital Pediatric Cardiology Program

And the organization that helps families who find themselves in the situation we were in so many months ago:

The Ellianna Grace Foundation

No comments: